 Trains / 24507
  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) Both seem to work only on Windows though. Pity it wasn't written in REALbasic; then I could just bug the author to click the "Mac OS" and "Linux" checkboxes. :) Does anyone happen to know of anything available for the Mac? Thanks, - Joe P.S. (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) The link I sent is the program I used to work out the diagonal and other layout designs. I have not used the one LAR recommended but will try it out now. As far as other programs I could not say, but you can all ways search Lugnet's newgroups (...) (19 years ago, 3-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Getting diagonal track to line up properly?

(...) Having done a few experiments with real track, I used Excel to tell me whether particular combinations of track pieces would line up. Since the spreadsheet can do it, I used accurate figures for the track geometry. I then made tables of each (...) (19 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.trains)