 Trains / 24506
Re: Large train wheels
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 17:02:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Thomas Andersen wrote:
I found this one wheel among my LEGO, some of it is quite old.

The one on the left is the original large train wheel. What is the one on the
right? Is it LEGO?

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/stmucha/oldbrick/wheel_10_and_12_spokes.jpg

Best regards Thomas

Dear Thomas,

I am quite sure that has to be a wheel from the "FALLER Hit Train", which has
been quite popular in the past.... I own a handful of such wheels in black but
have never used them, since they are too similar to real LEGO wheels. So there
is no need for impurity.

Kind Regards,

Ben