 Trains / 19001
Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:58:14 GMT

Tobbe, Tobbe....
In August 2000 me and my SO was in Billund, and we bought our first 4561 at
an auction there, for DKK 610. Already then did my housebound say: "We can
afford one train, but not the consequences of starting to collect trains".
By Christmas 2000 we already had one 4565 and a 4560 to go with the first
one, and for the last two years we've bought almost all the second hand
trains we've found, and got S@H-parcels with trains from both Germany and
USA... We now own something like 10 full train sets, plenty of extra rail, 4
extra motors – and even if we bought a 3 story row house when we got a
bigger place, we need to use the church hall to get most of our train-tracks up!

I'm not expecting to have everything up, just a smallish layout, I'm trying to
be realistic. :)

Welcome to the addiction of trains!

Thanks, I'm already addicted to LEGO I'm just engulfing more and more themes.
In six months I've "discovered" Star Wars and Trains. What's next? Duplo?

/Tobbe