 Trains / 19002
Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Tobbe Arnesson writes:

Welcome to the addiction of trains!

Thanks, I'm already addicted to LEGO I'm just engulfing more and more themes.
In six months I've "discovered" Star Wars and Trains. What's next? Duplo?

We got the new Intelli-Train (3335) in Billund this summer - it is actually
quite fun, we're considered letting the cat play with that....

aj-ml
- who has to complete Harry Potter 2002 before all those new train-sets
arrives in the stores and takes all her pocket money