 Trains / 19001
  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) I'm not expecting to have everything up, just a smallish layout, I'm trying to be realistic. :) (...) Thanks, I'm already addicted to LEGO I'm just engulfing more and more themes. In six months I've "discovered" Star Wars and Trains. What's (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train(ee) newbie wants to know how large table?

(...) We got the new Intelli-Train (3335) in Billund this summer - it is actually quite fun, we're considered letting the cat play with that.... aj-ml - who has to complete Harry Potter 2002 before all those new train-sets arrives in the stores and (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)