 Trains / 18002
18001  |  18003
Subject:
Controller Mod (was My Santa Fe Train Kit Theories)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 10 Oct 2002 20:46:03 GMT

We at the SCLTC had noticed the same issues everyone else has mentioned. We
love to run long trains and decided to modify controllers to supply more
electricity to the tracks. We used the information that someone here at
LUGNET had supplied unfortunately I can't remember whom.  So far we've run 5
motors simultaneously with no problems whatsoever. This mod coupled with a
train weight over each motor and our traction/slowdown problems seem to be
solved. We will be testing more this weekend so I will keep you all informed
of any issues that arise.

Robert Powell
SCLTC