 Town / 9549
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Sat, 10 Mar 2007 03:58:52 GMT

In lugnet.town, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:

TLG really does need to come out with some new windows. Good lord the toy of the century doesn’t even have a selection of windows that actually match each other.

Back in 1963 TEN PERCENT of all the different LEGO elements were WINDOWS!!!

Today it is less than 1/100th of 1% !!!

(Bringing up my lack-of-LEGO-windows crusade once again....) :-D

Gary Istok

I totally agree with you. It seems that all my buildings have the either stacked 2x2 trans-black panels or the 1x4x5 large pane windows. Not much variety. They need to make a 1x3x4 double paned office building window. -Jim