 Off-Topic / Fun / 11362
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 15:05:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Rob Hendrix wrote:

“John” John@TCLTC.org wrote in message news:JEI4ED.D63@lugnet.com...
   In lugnet.town, Rob Hendrix wrote:

   Wouldn’t that be KILLER MOKC of your own son’s design?

It’s people like you wot cause unrest.

JOHN

So, A) that makes me welcome in your world anytime eh?

Of course.

   B) we understand each other?

Only if you got the MP reference;-)

   C) long lost brother?

Indubitably.

   D) whatever

??? I guess “whatever” fits in wherever. Like, any time is Miller Time™:-d

JOHN

-Rob www.brickmodder.net

moved and FUT to .the usual place