 Town / 9542
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:02:09 GMT

In lugnet.town, John Neal wrote:
   In lugnet.town, David Eaton wrote:

K3w1! My lawless figs ae getting pretty bored knocking over just train stations, fire houses and Breezeway Cafes:-)

Actually, there’s no crime on my LEGOtown streets. Not much poverty either. I think Jonathan has enough for the both of us without Faile. (or should I say “with”;-)

JOHN

LOL!

I’ve been stumbling through an attempt to build one of these to deal with the alleged issues of my town: http://www.fdnytrucks.com/images/specialunits/nypd/NYPDESU5.jpg

I have the cab to a point where I like it, but now the back is making me a little wonky. Maybe I’ll post pictures of where I am with it tomorrow and ask for a helping hand.

Jonathan