 Town / 9545
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:38:38 GMT

"John Gerlach" <gmltc_j1@nospam.yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:JEHwuB.D4F@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=238452
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sebastiansand/2007/10182-0000-xx-13-1.jpg>>

Just saw this on BS. I've heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks
but
to see it... just WOW.

Tim

Is the interior detailed, as well?

This is a lovely model, I'm curious as to how much 'play value' it has -
or if
it's more just for looks.

I mentioned to a coworker that lately Lego seems to be producing more sets
that
appeal to adults more than kids.  (Not that I'm complaining...  *grin*)

JohnG, GMLTC

I saw this set the other day, I think it has a fair amount of playability.
All three floors unstack to allow access to the interior.  It is a nice
model and I expect I will buy one once it is available.  I like the use of
dark red and dark blue.

Mike

Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com
http://blog.carolinatrainbuilders.com - My LEGO Blog