 Town / 9514
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:49:09 GMT

Tim Gould wrote:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=238452
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/sebastiansand/2007/10182-0000-xx-13-1.jpg>>

Just saw this on BS. I've heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks but to
see it... just WOW.

Tim

Wow indeed.  I never thought I'd see an official set like that.  It's
perhaps a touch overdone - too many colours/details in a relatively
small space - but still, wow!

With these 2007 sets you are spoiling us, ambassa... er, LEGO.  I have
vowed not to buy any more LEGO until I've built a lot more of the things
I have bricks for, but with sets like this and the bulldozer my resolve
is weakening...

Al