 Town / 9510
Subject:
10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 14:43:33 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Just saw this on BS. I’ve heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks but to see it... just WOW.

Tim

Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 15:20:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:

Just saw this on BS. I’ve heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks but to see it... just WOW.

Tim

Amazing lego set. I can’t see myself buying it, but really look forward to seeing builders expand upon it and make blocks of similarly styled and detailed buildings.

Jonathan

Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Just saw this on BS. I’ve heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks but to see it... just WOW.

Tim

This set is completely beautiful!!!! Remember LEGO Ambassador Steve Sander’s announcement? Check out this drawing. It says this modular building project will launch in April and there will be more detail in the March BrickJournal.

Bruce

Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW