 Town / 9522
Re: 10182 Cafe Corner... WOW
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2007 19:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.town, Timothy Gould wrote:

Just saw this on BS. I’ve heard the set mentioned by name on Eurobricks but to see it... just WOW.

Tim

Is the interior detailed, as well?

This is a lovely model, I’m curious as to how much ‘play value’ it has - or if it’s more just for looks.

I mentioned to a coworker that lately Lego seems to be producing more sets that appeal to adults more than kids. (Not that I’m complaining... *grin*)

JohnG, GMLTC