 Town / 5529
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 1 Dec 2002 23:40:26 GMT

In lugnet.town, Ross Crawford writes:
In lugnet.town, Allan Bedford writes:

As I kid I loved construction toys.  The original Expert Builder line
included a crane, a forklift, a bulldozer and a tractor.  While the first
three were interesting to me, I thought the tractor was boring.  Do kids
really like farming toys?  I'm asking because I honestly don't know.

Yes, they do.

I agree. Even if there were farming sets for Town, I suppose they'd enjoy
great acceptance. I would surely buy some - and I'm a city-boy, not a farmer :-)

I do recall going to the UK once and noticing that there were a number of
farming toys with great success on the major toy stores... could this be a
new theme for LEGO in the future as well?

Pedro