 Town / 5502
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 06:26:53 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,
I'm just back after visiting a LEGO "show" in Melbourne, where I found out
that LEGO WILL be releasing a town style range next year...I don't know if
it will be town Jr. [though I think it may as it was mentioned as "City" was
returning] but I know it will be released under the theme "World Town".
As far as I can tell there'll be Fire and Police, but unfortunately no houses.
[Also, as this is what I have been told, obviously there is no way I can
provide pictures :( ]
Anyway, hopefully based on what's been released about other sets for next
year, they'll have gone back to a real town range instead of town jr.

Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble

Arrgh! I have a sneeking suspicion that this info may be connected to a Rep
saying they were going to re-name JACK STONE, because kids weren't
identifing with him. I really hope not though.

James (who is off to check what kind of flamer he is...)