 Town / 5490

Subject:
The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 12:12:54 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

G'day all,

I'm just back after visiting a LEGO "show" in Melbourne, where I found out
that LEGO WILL be releasing a town style range next year...I don't know if
it will be town Jr. [though I think it may as it was mentioned as "City" was
returning] but I know it will be released under the theme "World Town".

As far as I can tell there'll be Fire and Police, but unfortunately no houses.

[Also, as this is what I have been told, obviously there is no way I can
provide pictures :( ]

Anyway, hopefully based on what's been released about other sets for next
year, they'll have gone back to a real town range instead of town jr.

Benjamin Whytcross

Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 27 Nov 2002 13:46:51 GMT

In lugnet.town, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day all,

I'm just back after visiting a LEGO "show" in Melbourne, where I found out
that LEGO WILL be releasing a town style range next year...I don't know if
it will be town Jr. [though I think it may as it was mentioned as "City" was
returning] but I know it will be released under the theme "World Town".

As far as I can tell there'll be Fire and Police, but unfortunately no houses.

[Also, as this is what I have been told, obviously there is no way I can
provide pictures :( ]

Well thanks for sharing the info just the same. We'll all have to wait and
keep our fingers crossed, ne?

Trimmed FUT to just .town

++Lar (hoping for a return of town sets I would want to buy)

Re: The "return" of Town in 2003