 Town / 5504
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 11:35:20 GMT

James Howse wrote:

Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble
Must not burst bubble

Arrgh! I have a sneeking suspicion that this info may be connected to a Rep
saying they were going to re-name JACK STONE, because kids weren't
identifing with him. I really hope not though.

At LEGOWorld 2002 Brad Justus hinted that Town wasn't dead... maybe this
is what he meant? Can't wait, would love to see some decent buildings
(re)appear!
--
Jan-Albert "Anvil" van Ree   | http://www.vanree.net/~javanree/
VanReeDotNet IT Solutions    | http://www.vanree.net