 Town / 5507
RE: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 12:15:39 GMT

But how many police and fire stations do people need ??

As in real life, there are old police/fire stations that are "sold", redone,
becoming other types of buildings... :)

I understand they give a good deal of scope for 'exciting'
creative play, but the average lego town has 4 fire stations,
3 police stations, 1 shop and one house

And everyone wants to be a racer.

Well... I'd rather keep on having Police/Fire/Hospital than nothing... maybe
that's the kind of Town LEGO wished we had: 5 fireman and 5 polimans for
each citizen ;) (one "personal" mechanic, cooker and postman would be nice
too)

Let's hope LEGO remembers that every mini-figs has the right to a home !!!
...and access to basic things like a school/hospital on top of the fire &
police stations.

It would be nice if besides service stations, airport and bus stations/stops
it could have restaurants, warehouses, malls, cinemas, hotels, banks, city
hall and decent transportations (train cars/bus/trucks, boats, plains,
etc...)

...at least, a mini-fig that wants to become a movie director, can make
"normal" movies, without dinossaurs and super-heroes.

If any mini-fig wants to be an astronaut, then he must join Star-Wars rebels
or the dark-side... for the time beeing.

Let's wait and see...

mc.