 Town / 5519
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 29 Nov 2002 20:43:22 GMT

Frank Filz wrote in message <3DE6D91F.1BA78DCE@mindspring.com>...
I'll be real curious as to how many $270 ISDs get sold to kids. But
something like that can sell much easier than a $100 building because of
the uniqueness of it. Of course a similar sized AFOL model would have to
sell for over $1000...

I don't think so. The ISD has 3104 pieces... my Hospital at about 2400
pieces sold for $389. Lego ought to be able to do it cheaper than me :-)

Now if you're talking about a model like John Neal's Chateau, yep we're
heading into the $1000's there :-)

Kevin
NEW Half-Timbered Shops kit 1400+++ pieces!
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-bwh.htm
LEGO TOWN PLANNING information:
http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/COntent/Townplan/townplan.htm
BrickLink Lego parts store: http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=Kevinw1