 Town / 5509
Re: The "return" of Town in 2003
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 22:09:25 GMT

What you'd need are churches and pubs.
The average village in Ireland does not consist of 4 fire stations, 3 police
stations, 1 shop and one house, more likely that would be 4 pubs, three
churches, a shop and a house....
I'm not much of an expert on town stuff (the last set with a minifig that I
got for myself was back in 1984 I think.... no, hang on, I got the X-wing
and the Snowspeeder) but when was the last public transport set done (apart
from trains)? When was the last taxi or bus? Was there ever a tram?
Schools would be tricky, what with the short legs being the stiff variety.
Has there been a restaurant since the Pizza delivery?

Anyway, that's just a few thoughts of a model-team fan...

Duq

"Allan Bedford" <ExpertBuilder-DELETE-TO-REPLY@apotome.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.town, James Stacey writes: