 Technic / 16408
Re: LEGOdometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 5 Aug 2008 20:06:14 GMT

Shaun,

Impressive work, both in construction and the write up! Welcome back to the fold of trains (at least for a little bit)...did you know that the next National Train show (that ILTCO has been particpating heavily since 2005) will be in Hartford for 2009?

I can’t say enough about your MOC.. in fact, I don’t have time to read (or comprehend it) while at work, so I’ll have to look at it more in detail later. Ever think about doing an article about this for BrickJournal?

Scott Lyttle