 Technic / 16425
Re: LEGOdometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 13 Aug 2008 05:10:24 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Stump Dunn wrote:
   I ran most ratios through a pathetic microsoft product to derive a comparible metric read-out for those that made the transition from the stone age.

Don’t you mean those who reverted back to the stone age? I mean, the metric system is based entirely on being able to calculate stuff using your fingers, where the Imperial System requires better multiplication skills than your average monkey is likely to possess.