 Technic / 16415
Re: LEGOdometer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:57:51 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Scott Lyttle wrote:
   Shaun,

Impressive work, both in construction and the write up! Welcome back to the fold of trains (at least for a little bit)...did you know that the next National Train show (that ILTCO has been particpating heavily since 2005) will be in Hartford for 2009?

Yep, I heard about that a couple of months ago ... I’m looking forward to it and plan on being there. It’ll be great to participate in a show that also has lots of representation from clubs outside of New England!