 Star Wars / 732
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:14:11 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:18:41 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following
profundities...

Of these, the only real SPUD (single-purpose, ugly decorative) piece is
the front canopy from the TIE fighter.

I thought the official acronym designations were to be
similar to bodily functions?
Such as:
POOP:Plainly a Once Only Piece.
I am not terribly witty, but I am sure someone might come up
with something better!
richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/