 Star Wars / 718
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 18:34:40 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:53:21 GMT, "Jason Fabisch"
<phoenix5@bellatlantic.net> wrote:

Also, the Y-Wing was single pilot only and had two ion cannons on the roof
which don't pivot.

I think we're both right on this one.  I didn't have a lot of time to
poke around, but I did run across some information that there were two
models of Y-Wings.  One was a single-seater with the ion cannon fixed
(pointing to either fore or aft).  The other was a two seater, with a
rotating ion cannon, fired by a navigator/gunner.

Steve