 Star Wars / 1048
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 03:16:02 GMT

On Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:08:21 GMT, "Joseph Gonzalez"
<hsadm2.jgonzale@email.state.ut.us> wrote:

In lugnet.reviews, Steve Bliss writes:
OK.  I opened the box, I built the models, and here's what I thought
about it: • --snipped all the great text reviewing the sets--

hey steve
i'm tuning in REAL late here (i haven't visited the reviews group for quite
awhile) but i wanted to thank you for your in-depth review of not only the
models but the elements, instructions, etc.  well done and satisfying enough to
hold me over until i can actually SEE a #7150 set in utah (probably not this
year).

Thanks for the kind comments.  I'm not sure I could do those kind of
reviews very often, but this was a special case.

i particularly liked your mentioning victor von doom...i used to be quite a
marvel comic fan and doomy was my favorite villain next to galactus.

I really like Galactus (and the Silver Surfer, of course), but he should
have shown up much less frequently than he did.  Constantly battling
unstoppable cosmic demigods leads to stale plotlines.

Steve