 Star Wars / 733
Re: Bright spot...NJ
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 23:17:16 GMT

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 20:28:10 GMT, Jason Fabisch uttered the following
profundities...
I believe you may be right about who gets them last as you live farther away
from CT than most.  However, NJ is the worst state in the US when it comes to
getting something new.  Ever wonder why everyone always pokes fun at NJ?  Its
because it sucks here(in my opinion anyway).

And mine, too. I lived there for 12 years, and it was horrible.
If you remember that horrible film, "Desperately Seeking Susan,"
one of the comments were:"Susan! I thought you were dead!", to
which she replied,"No, I was just in Jersey...."

richard.dee@nospam.virgin.net               remove nospam dot
Web Site:   http://freespace.virgin.net/richard.dee/lego.html
ICQ 13177071                  AOL Instant Messenger: RJD88888
For the best Lego news, visit:    http://www.lugnet.com/news/
Need instructions for a model?       http://www.kl.net/scans/