 Star Wars / 1044
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 2 Apr 1999 22:08:21 GMT

In lugnet.reviews, Steve Bliss writes:
OK.  I opened the box, I built the models, and here's what I thought
about it: • --snipped all the great text reviewing the sets--

hey steve
i'm tuning in REAL late here (i haven't visited the reviews group for quite
awhile) but i wanted to thank you for your in-depth review of not only the
models but the elements, instructions, etc.  well done and satisfying enough to
hold me over until i can actually SEE a #7150 set in utah (probably not this
year).
i particularly liked your mentioning victor von doom...i used to be quite a
marvel comic fan and doomy was my favorite villain next to galactus.

..joseph g