 Star Wars / 5220
Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews
Date:
Fri, 31 Dec 1999 11:22:05 GMT

<SNIP>
The Pieces: mostly black, dark gray, and gray, with some white, yellow,
blue and red.  A lot of colors for two mostly-dark ships.  There seems
to be a high number of imperfections on the parts, both from molding and
from shipping.  My R5-D4 head was marred by black ink on the stud. :(

Yeah, and my R5-D4 (isn´t it R4-D5?) body had poor printing. No black! :-(

--Tobias