 Star Wars / 732
  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

On Tue, 9 Mar 1999 16:18:41 GMT, Steve Bliss uttered the following profundities... (...) I thought the official acronym designations were to be similar to bodily functions? Such as: POOP:Plainly a Once Only Piece. I am not terribly witty, but I am (...) (25 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)

  Re: First Impressions of #7150 - TIE Fighter / Y-Wing

(...) But we can't get too witty, such as finding a suitable lego-ish definition for the acronym of "So Happy It's Thursday" or else Todd might not allow it, and it could just be in plain bad taste. :) BURP and SPUD are somewhat derogatory, but are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.reviews)