 Space / 32293
Re: Everyone knows the moon's made of cheese. (Was: Trainhead gives space a whirl)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.org.scibrick
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 2004 02:18:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ted Welsh wrote:
   Mike wrote:

   The idea being that given the cost of maufacturing shipping the container vs the cost of transporting the empty back to be re-used would be cost prohibitive and large numbers would be available for other uses.

Nonsense! Containers would be shipped back to Earth *full* of MoonCheese. As Wallace made quite clear: “Everyone knows the moon’s made of cheese.”

I suppose I shall have to make a cheese quarry module now. Hmm. Yellow, orange, or sand green? Three weeks to OurCon at UMass? Help!

-Teddy

If you want ideas, you can look at the Blue Moon Cheese Mine & Shop MOC I made recently for the Feb. Kid Expo here in Indianapolis... :) Here’s the link to the pics on my BrickShelf page: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=76321

John