 Space / 32261
Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 17:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Ley Ward wrote:

   But seriously, that’s a couple of great designs with a fine attention to detail. I have to go look some more when I get the chance. I really like the surveillance cams, though they do look a little sheepish. ;-)

Why do you think people say “Never trust a sheep...they’ve got eyes all over the place”?

   Peace and shipping,

Ha!

Jake

---