 Space / 32237
Re: Trainhead gives space a whirl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 05:09:16 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
Hi Jack,

You present us some very nice creations!

Thanks!

I especially like the idea of a standard container going along with
the MoonBase background. This will allow more people to build MoonBase
related stuff, without building MoonBase modules.

.spacetrains, baby!

Any MoonBase builder would have a word / recommandation to say about how
should a standard container be?

Yeah, any help in coming up with a standard (you listening Mr. Palmer?) would be
much welcomed. I'm also not sold on that particular container design. It's
modified from another one I found online (no idea where now).

I know the rendered container picture you link to is clear enough for us
to make our own, but would it be possible to have some instructions as
well (for the lazy ones..... :-))?

Yeah, I'll knock it out later in the week. I also posted the LDraw file too, so
you can download that and use it in MLCad to view it.

Jake

---
Jake McKee
Webmaster - BIP