 Space / 32292
Re: Two new craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:15:20 GMT

The second is a small fighter craft, built as a test-bed for triple-winged
technology.

This one reminds me a lot of the gunship from the SW flight sims.  I don't know
if this was involved in your design at all, but there's a new tri-beam that came
in the Gigamesh Spybot (used for the wheel mounts) that's really useful in doing
a tri-winged design if you can work some TECHNIC pieces into the core.

Also, this is the first time I have tried to do linked images in a post here,
and it doesn't look right in the preview, even though the code is the same
as in other people's messages, I appologize if it doesn't work right.

My guess is that you forgot to switch the Format to FTX (the field right between
the Subject field and the main text field).

Once you've done that, type it up as follows:

<linked_URL <image_URL>>

Make sure you leave the space between the first URL and the second "<", and make
sure you use the full "http::/" URL in both cases.

If you just want to do embedded images, reduce it to:

<<image_URL>>

If you're using the web interface, and you don't see the image in the Preview
version, you need to change something.