 Space / 32272
Re: Two new craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 19:03:26 GMT

Hey,

Good stuff.  I especially like the way you constructed the wings on the
tri-winged craft using the arched windows.  We've seen a couple of MOCs using a
lot of arched window elements like this lately, perhaps inspired by that new
helicopter set?  One critique is that the cockpit portion of that MOC seems a
little sparse.

That work in progress ship is pretty impressive.  How much of the ship is that?
I could imagine that part you've shown as the back portion of a ship like the
one from 2001, with a back engine part, then sort of a long scaffold-y central
portion, with a larger portion again at the front with the main living module.

Bruce