 Space / 32255
Re: Two new craft
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 16:45:06 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   With all the new technology being displayed here recently, we have decided to unveil some of our latest creations, lest they appear derivative.

The above is a gunship that ended up being geared toward the Eastern Block, due to the colors of the materials available. It fills a roll similar to that of the Hind gunship of today, this craft carries two turrets sporting two high-velocity cannons each. The ship also has a crew of two (pilot and gunner) and can transport an elite insertion team of five soldiers into combat.

The second is a small fighter craft, built as a test-bed for triple-winged technology.

Finally, we are in the process of developing an extreme long-range exploration vessel for the PCS research divisions, and have so-far completed the engine/research section.

PLMKWYT!

Good stuff! I love the EB ship... my only criticism is that it seems like the tail could use a bit more beef to it.

   Also, this is the first time I have tried to do linked images in a post here, and it doesn’t look right in the preview, even though the code is the same as in other people’s messages, I appologize if it doesn’t work right.

You have to select “FTX” from the menu above the message field. :)