 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4050
Re: BrickOS Patches and Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 17 May 2009 22:10:04 GMT

Matthew Sheets wrote:
I've again updated the Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2773502&group_id=58151&atid=486699

Wow, Matthew, you've done a great job with this. Kudos. :-)
I've been meaning to contribute more, but all too rare are the
moments when my kids are asleep and a decent chunk of my brain
is not. But anyway: I've fixed one little bug that stopped
rcx_comm.c from compiling on Linux, plus some warnings and
stuff. Patch posted at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2793018&group_id=58151&atid=486699

//Carl