 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4049
Re: BrickOS Patches and Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 21:25:03 GMT

I've again updated the Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2773502&group_id=58151&atid=486699

This update adds two new patches--18 and 19.

18: For the host utilities, this patch attempts to standardize the command
line arguments and their processing.  There is also some additional cleanup
in lnpmsg, plus the addressing of a gcc 4 warning that was brought to my
attention.  The original lnpmsg (actually LegOShrink) supported logging to
file, sending from file, and filtering LNP addressing messages based on
destination host and/or port.  To ease the process of standardizing the
common host utility code, some of those features were trimmed out; however,
some of the supporting functions remain in place, including SendFile() and
LogString in lnpmsg_comm.c

19: The assembly file dccasm.S with functions necessary for DCC operation
was moved from libs/dcc to alongside kernel/dcc.c.  As has been the case
dcc.c, the code in dccasm.S now builds based on whether or not CONF_DCC has
been defined.  The folder lib/dcc may be deleted.

Thank you,
Matthew