 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4045
Re: BrickOS Patches and Development
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 2009 02:50:53 GMT

I have updated the Bibo Patch Rollup Collection posted to SourceForge at
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2773502&group_id=58151&atid=486699

The primary changes are in Patch 11, which provides DCC support, and the key
change in that patch was the modification of some assembly code that
performed motor controller bitmasking.

Still known to be outstanding is an issue using firmdl3 on Linux when using
a USB IR tower.

Thanks,
Matthew