 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4037
4036  |  4038
Subject:
Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Sun, 12 Apr 2009 23:57:16 GMT

Hi all

Lately I've noticed a lot of old-school Lego Mindstorm resources are
starting to disappear from teh webz. I've blagged about wanting to
preserve this stuff here: http://rubyredbricks.com/2009/4/12/back-to-
the-brick

If anyone knows of any resources you think should be maintained
please let me know. I'm going to do my utmost to make sure stuff
doesn't just "blow away". TIA

Cheers
Tom