 Robotics / RCX / legOS / 4038
Re: Preserving old-school Mindstorms resources
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:30:17 GMT

After surfing through many sites, and (sadly) even more 404s I have been
unable to find a definitive list of gcc, binutils, BrickOS etc. versions and
patches that I should and could be using.

Presumably everybody here has up to date versions of all the necessary programs
working with BrickOS.

What would be very useful would be to have a solid list of patches, version
numbers, problems as of now.

I spotted the patch list on the first post of "BrickOS Patches and Development"
and found it very handy.

The main problem in getting everything together is that every site I visit seems
to have been left unattended for many years, and are all recommending old and
outdated versions of compilers and patches.

A list of all the current versions and patches, along with links and perhaps
backups would be very useful.