 Robotics / NXT / 374
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 13:37:12 GMT

At 01:24 AM 1/19/07, Tony Buser wrote:
What is the method to load the pbLua firmware, preferably in OS X?
It's a .bin file so NXT-G doesn't recognize it.  I tried renaming it
to a .rfw file and it succeeds but then gets stuck in samba click
mode.

It sounds like you DID get it loaded right here.

At this point, I believe you need to unplug the NXT from the USB,
then reconnect it.

Then I tried libnxt's fwflash, holding down reset button to
samba mode, but I keep getting "Error while connecting to NXT: NXT
handshake failed", even when trying to flash the default firmware.

You need to reset the NXT.  Press and hold the reset button for 5
seconds.  Then, you should be able to DL whatever firmware you want.

Steve