 Robotics / NXT / 360
Re: Programming for NXT
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 22:11:26 GMT

At 04:24 PM 1/16/07, John Hansen wrote:
But when it became clear that Steve had
no intention of correcting the factual errors on his page after I
had requested
that he do so, it seemed to me that I had no other option but to go ahead and
publish my own work which I had already begun.

I've spent a great deal of time talking with developers and updating
the page, so I believe all the facts are correct.  I apologize if I
gave you the impression I was not going to correct factual errors.

Steve