 Robotics / NXT / 364
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 02:04:51 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

Here's the page I've been working on for several days,

http://www.teamhassenplug.org/NXT/NXTSoftware.html

Greetings, Steve.
I am glad to see all this info in one place. Next time you update your table,
you could replace the ??? in the Lejos NXJ column, floating point row, with a
YES.
No doubt about it. The Java Math library was even implemented in LeJos for the
RCX.  What is available for download now is a preliminary Alpha 0.0.1 release. I
hope the "not yet" entries won't be there too long.

Roger