 Robotics / NXT / 373
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2007 06:24:09 GMT

What is the method to load the pbLua firmware, preferably in OS X?
It's a .bin file so NXT-G doesn't recognize it.  I tried renaming it
to a .rfw file and it succeeds but then gets stuck in samba click
mode.  Then I tried libnxt's fwflash, holding down reset button to
samba mode, but I keep getting "Error while connecting to NXT: NXT
handshake failed", even when trying to flash the default firmware.

Are there any other utilities to try to get the firmware flashed?  OS
X only please.  ;)