 Robotics / NXT / 357
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 18:40:12 GMT

I don't want to accuse anyone of plagiarism because it feels so "Junior
High'ish" ... but, if the shoe fits...

Maybe we should give Mr. Hansen a chance to explain before we condemn his
action.   John?

(oh - and if plagiarism is too big a word, please provide a suitable
substitute)

Bryan

Maybe we should use the word "coincidence" that both parties were working on
similar projects at the same time.  Stranger things have happened you know.
Lightup SW figs for instance.  Who would have thought that two entities
would invent the same thing at the "same" time...

-Rob
www.brickmodder.net