 Robotics / NXT / 359
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:24:14 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, Bryan Bonahoom wrote:
All - it is appropriate to note that the table referred to above was created by
Steve Hassenplug.  It was reformatted to put NBC and NXC first and recolored.
Oh, and the column titles were modifed slightly.  But, it is a copy job and
Steve deserves the credit.

Bryan, you should be more careful about making unfounded libelous accusations.
I did not copy Steve's page.  I gathered the data independently.  I began the
project on my own in response to a query in the lugnet.robotics newsgroup.  Were
portions of the layout influenced by the fact that I saw Steve's page?  Sure.
But it is not a copy job.

Although I had already started my page well before I was aware that Steve was
producing a similar comparison I had originally decided to not publish mine
since Steve was going to publish his.  But when it became clear that Steve had
no intention of correcting the factual errors on his page after I had requested
that he do so, it seemed to me that I had no other option but to go ahead and
publish my own work which I had already begun.

John Hansen