 Robotics / NXT / 361
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 23:19:11 GMT

John - Your accusation that Steve wouldn’t correct facts is not true...your debate (held on a private forum) with him was over a row in the table that contained his opinions - and Steve always represented them as HIS opinions.

To the rest of the community - my apologies. I will not stand idly by while a good friend of mine is plagiarized and the facts are distorted. If I have offended anyone, that was not my intent. I only ever intended to help ensure the truth was written and the distortions of other posts were corrected.

My advice (that I need to follow): “Don’t play with a pig. You just get dirty and the pig enjoys it”

Bryan