 Robotics / NXT / 356
Re: Text Based Programming for NXT - pbLua is Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 17:50:26 GMT

In lugnet.robotics.nxt, John Hansen wrote:
<snip>
I added pbLua to my NXT programming tools comparison page today. • <snip>

John Hansen

All - it is appropriate to note that the table referred to above was created by
Steve Hassenplug.  It was reformatted to put NBC and NXC first and recolored.
Oh, and the column titles were modifed slightly.  But, it is a copy job and
Steve deserves the credit.  In fact, Steve requested input on the creation of
the chart several days ago from a group of us.  In order to request some info to
fill in the holes in his chart, he sent the chart.

I don't want to accuse anyone of plagiarism because it feels so "Junior
High'ish" ... but, if the shoe fits...

Maybe we should give Mr. Hansen a chance to explain before we condemn his action.   John?

(oh - and if plagiarism is too big a word, please provide a suitable substitute)

Bryan