 Robotics / 23455
Re: AFOL Mindstorm competition in Billund
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2005 18:36:27 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:

David's team and my team will be competeing against
teams from France, Denmark, Italy and the Netherlands.

   To both Dave & Steve - may I ask who is on your teams, or what you know of
the other teams? And when details of the event might be released?

Well, I must admit, my team is not exactly a "dream team" of builders.  In addition
to myself, one teammate will celebrate the one year anniversary of leaving his "dark
years" (when he got his Mindstorms set) on our way back from Denmark.

And, of course, we can't go without our wives...

As for details, they said something would be announced at the beginning of March.

Steve